This is a guide for all of the hidden chest locations in this game.
The “my time at sandrock walkthrough” is a guide to the locations of all the hidden chests in My Time at Sandrock. The game is a platformer that has been released on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
A multitude of chests may be found around the dusty town of Sandrock, as well as within the businesses that call it home. Whether it’s a crafting formula, a piece of gear, or a handful of Gols, each one has something valuable. Finding them on your own isn’t difficult: there aren’t many to locate at this time in Early Access.
Regardless, the guide below will show you where all of the chests are at this point in the EA period of My Time at Sandrock. It’ll also tell you what’s inside each of them (except one, which I can’t access since I haven’t worked out how to get there yet). We’ll divide it into two sections: Lower Manhattan is a neighborhood in New York City. and high town.
During my time in Sandrock, I learned where to look for hidden chests.
Lower Manhattan is a neighborhood in New York City.
- When you enter the railway station, turn right.
- Inside the Commerce Guild, on the second-floor balcony.
- In the Blue Moon Saloon, in the room to the right of the bar.
- Reward: 2 x Soy Sauce, 2 x Vinegar
- By the western, second-story door of the Blue Moon Saloon (to the left of the main entrance if looking at the Saloon).
- Between Pablo’s Parler barbershop and Owen’s red residence on the eastern side.
- Blessing Pendant as a reward.
- Just east of Pablo’s Parler, on the catwalk (left of and above the Blessing Pendant chest).
- Pioneer lore book as a prize.
- Above and behind Pablo’s Parlor barbershop, on the stone stairwell.
- On the north end of the second-floor balcony of City Hall, above the entryway.
- If you’re looking at the front of City Hall, it’s to the left of the stable across from the General Store (By the Stairs).
- Bone Necklace (defense +5) as a reward.
- Underneath Water World is a structure where Burgess sells water. Go under the right-hand stairwell coming up from the town’s main thoroughfare.
- The reward is a trip around the world in whatever many days you want.
- On the far-left side of the Miner’s Dorm’s second-story balcony.
Upper Town is a neighborhood in New York City.
- Against the temple of the Church of Light’s rear.
- Above Ceramic Gate, on the balcony.
- Recipe for a Ceramic Plate as a reward.
- Across the route from the Research Center, on the roof of the building to the west.
- On the roof of the Research Center, use the steps on the south side.
- Above the tunnel going from the Research Center to the Ranch and Hammer Time, on a platform.
- Stone Daggers x1 as a reward
- On the east side of the roof of the Ranch’s barn. Climb the western side of the mountain.
- Recipe for Yakmel Horn Bracelet as a reward.
That’s all the chests in My Time at Sandrock for now, unless we missed one in someone’s room, which is unlikely given how difficult it is to make friends in this game. We’ll keep this page updated with fresh information when modifications to chest placements (or perhaps whole new additions) occur throughout the game’s Early Access era.
- my time at sandrock map
- my time at sandrock