The foxes of Five Nights at Freddy’s have a new kind of puzzle to solve. The Nightmare/Foxy Robotic head is now associated with the sun and moon, which can only be seen during certain hours. With your help, we’ll figure out how to unlock this mystery!
The “moondrop fnaf” is one of the most difficult puzzles in Five Nights at Freddy’s. This puzzle has a unique solution that requires you to use the sun and moon to solve it.
Freddy Fazebear and his gang are at it again, and if you’ve been locked in the Daycare in Five Nights at Fredy’s: Security Breach, it’s probably because you can’t figure out how to solve the Sun and Moon conundrum. This can be seen in the “Let There Be Light” objective; when Gregory mistakenly turns out the lights in the Daycare, you must rapidly put them back on otherwise the area boss will come after you.
Our Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach walkthrough will walk you through every step of the Sun and Moon challenge. To defeat the terrifying Sun and Moon monster, you must locate and activate all five generators in the Daycare.
Security Breach in FNaF: How to Solve the Sun and Moon Puzzle
All five generators for the Sun and Moon puzzle may be located within the three playpens in the middle of the Daycare. By tracing the wire on the ground, you may easily locate these generators. When the lights go out, remember to put on your flashlight and follow these instructions to rapidly locate all five generators:
- Locate the first generator at the entrance of the right playpen.
- Follow the cord up the playpen and into the blue tube, which will lead you to the second generator.
- Climb down to the centre of the playpen.
- Locate the third generator by turning right.
- Turn left, go up, turn right, left, left, up, and right, left, left, up, and right.
- To get to the fourth generator, follow the cord.
- Connect the centre and left playpens with the red bridge.
- Take a right and ascend.
- To get to the fifth and final generator, follow the cord.
The Sun and Moon bosses will leave you alone if all five generators are functioning. Just keep in mind that you must complete the Sun and Moon problem swiftly so that he cannot track you down after the lights are turned out.
Guides related to
In Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach, you now know how to complete the Sun and Moon problem. Visit our dedicated hub page for additional FNaF Security Breach tips and techniques articles.
Watch This Video-
The “fnaf security breach vanny” is a puzzle that players encounter in the game “Five Nights at Freddy’s”. The puzzle can be solved by using the sun and moon.
- sun fnaf
- is fnaf security breach out
- fnaf ps5
- fnaf security breach figures